Friday, August 23, 2013

Oprah and Forest Witaker

If you haven't seen the movie, The Butler, Starring Forest Witaker, do yourself and your family a favor and GO SEE IT! You will, laugh, cry, and say to someone, "What did he just say?"

It reminds me of the few short years I lived in the South and how I was treated as a child!
Yes, I picked cotton and worked on a farm!
Unbelievable, but true!

This movie will make you think, and think again!

I loved the fact that she's promoting the fro!
I couldn't wear one as a kid, (that's a whole other story) but an an adult,
I can now rock it any way I want!

So can you!

Powerful!
Awesome!
Too Short!
Maybe we need a series?
What do you think?

No comments:

Dr.Frank Teaches Mothers How To Relieve Their Childrens Pain, Using Ancient Chinese Healing Methods