Sunday, November 1, 2009

N'Spirational Conversations Volume 2 Coming Soon!













Thank you for all your support of N'Spirational Conversations!
Volume 2 is right around the corner.

You love them so much, and I sincerely appreciate all the comments and
suggestions, so I'm revamping the book (Yes, that's what's taking so long)
so you can understand the story behind the inspiration.

Please, be patient with me! God is not through with me yet!
Sometime soon in the first of 2010 there will be the release party and yes,
I will send you the date. Will keep you posted!

Until then, keep reading volume 1 and visit the site
www.InspirationalConversations.com

Stay on purpose, stay empowered!
Until the

No comments:

Dr.Frank Teaches Mothers How To Relieve Their Childrens Pain, Using Ancient Chinese Healing Methods