Sunday, October 5, 2008

learning from spoiled children

What good does it really do to spoil a child?
Parents want their children to have a better life than they did, but they don't realize that if the children don't experience trials and tribulations at an early age in their lives, they will most likely experience them as adults.
Beyond a certain age, it's much more painful.

I have the pleasure and honor of assisting my God sister in the art of raising a daughter who is so spoiled, I can not stand it! I am learning so much more patience than I ever intended! This child trys my patience from the time I pick her up from school until the time I drop her off at her mom's. Motherhood is the greatest challenge in life. Believe this!

I recieved this email from Oprah and it was right on time!
If you're a parent, auntie, uncle, sister, brother, sitter or other and you're helping raise a child, you've gotta visit this site.


http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahandfriends/sboteach/20080814_oaf_sboteach

No comments:

Dr.Frank Teaches Mothers How To Relieve Their Childrens Pain, Using Ancient Chinese Healing Methods